Monday, June 26, 2006

End of the Month

Yesterday I skipped church to go to Houston and work on our house that we're trying to sell. Now, I'm feeling a little guilty about that decision. The more that I think about it, The more I think I should have postponed my trip... Isn't going to church more important than selling our house...?

How can I ask God to bless us and help us sell our house when I'm investing my time and energy away from the things that are important to Him like honoring Him on the Sabbath day...?

I had purposely left the end of this month kinda light in my activity planning. My master plan was to have a busy 3 weeks and then take an easy week or two before diving into another busy 3 weeks in July. I could easily make a trip to Houston this week and not upset any other plans... Oh well... In the future I'll have to be more disciplined in my weekend schedule. (especially on Sundays.)

Today I have a make up camp for a rain out we had last week. I'm going to add another camp on Wednesday. The remainder of the week I'm going to focus on helping Monica with her workload and get caught up on various little projects I've been neglecting.

Let's See... In other news...

Monica and I will celebrate our three year wedding anniversary on June 28...! Elijah will be one year old on July 28...! My sis comes to visit in July...! I can't remember exactly what her schedule is... But, those are the big things coming up.

Well, I gotta get to work here...

More later... SC

0 comments: