Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Still Trying to Figure Out Publishing Photos

I'm having difficulty publishing photos right now... It's probably some type of setting on my computer that's causing this, but I'm not tech savvy enough to figure it out. I don't have a lot of extra time today to worry about it this morning. I'll figure it out eventually... (Or my dell computer will finally come home fixed)

Anyway... Yesterday was a tough day for me. I had 9.5 hours of lessons on the court. My left foot was killing me. I might have a bone spur or something... I don't know what it is, but I think I'm going to the doctor tomorrow about it.

That's right, this is the new and improved Coach Sam who goes to doctors. The old Coach Sam avoided the doctor's office as much as possible. The new Coach Sam wants to be healthy. I've got to start taking better care of this body of mine...

And I know that means losing weight. I also need to make a trip to the dermatologist, and optometrist... But all in due time. First thing first and that is taking care of my foot. If my feet aren't healthy then I won't be able to exercise and lose weight and I won't be able to work as much either which will cause another whole host of financial problems....

Ahh... My weight... I can't seem to lose the unwanted pounds... But I'll keep trying... And Monica's helping me, too... I think it all boils down to time management and delegation of authority. Those are two other areas of my life in dire need of improvement. I addressed those issues in my prayer journal this morning...

Today I have a couple of lessons to teach and some racquets to string. I need to mow the yard and practice my trombone for the 4th of July celebration at church. It will only be a 12 hour work day today... Yea...!

So, it's 7 AM right now. I'd better close here. I think I'll make some coffee... Yummmm...

Thanks for reading my journal... Coach Sam

0 comments: