Friday, June 09, 2006

A New Kitty...?

We have a new kitty... (Well, for the time being...) She (or he) adopted me Tuesday morning at about 5 AM as I was about to head off to tennis lessons in League City. I'm not sure how old the kitty is, but my guess is it's about 5-6 weeks old. It's about the size that Gabriel was he adopted us...

I've been caring for it the past few days and must say that I just have a soft place in my heart for little kitties... I mean really, have you ever met a little kitty that just wasn't cute and adorable...?

While I know that we absolutely do not need another cat, I'm sure when Monica and Connor see it that they are going to want to keep it... Sigh... We'll see what happens. Right now Hobbes and Gabriel seem a little bit traumatized that the little kitty is living in the garage and that I'm spending time with it. But hey, they've been quite cat-like and aloof to me for some time now...

Peepers is really mad. I brought the little kitty to the tennis shop for a few hours yesterday and she hissed at it and turned her back to me and the little kitty. She's not even speaking to me right now. Oh well, she'll get over it.

But you know, I'm not surprised at this behavior. I mean suppose I found some of my favorite tennis students hitting with another pro....? You know, not taking a lesson, just hitting... Well I'd have mixed emotions at best...

So probably the best thing to do is to find a home for this little kitty. Well see....

Hey do any of my readers need a kitty...? I'll be posting a photo over the weekend when Monica comes home with our digital camera... And if you live in West Columbia or Columbia Lakes you are welcome to just stop by any time....

Well, that's about it for my blog time this morning. I'm working from the house today until I get my car back. My green jeep is temporarily out of commission and Monica's red jeep is having a new headliner put in and I won't have it back until later this morning or early afternoon.

I've got plenty to do, though... So I'll close here... Bye for now... Coach Sam

0 comments: