Saturday, June 03, 2006

Missing My Family

I'm going crazy here missing my family... -And I won't see them for another week... Wow... I don't know how I'll make it...! I think I called Monica atleast 4 times today...

I'm not sleeping well... I'm having trouble concentrating... Man, I've got to get my act together...

My Dell Laptop is giving me fits, too. I'm probably going to have to send it in to be worked on and I'm not happy about that, either... Right now I'm using Monica's PC.

Sigh... Tomorrow I have lessons from 9 AM to Noon... Then I'll need to make a few phone calls for lessons next week and then I think I'm going to Houston to check on our house there...

I need to do some serious yard work this weekend... And I need to do some serious bible study...

Well, that's it for now... More in a few hours.... I'm going to get some sleep before my morning classes...

0 comments: