Monday, December 25, 2006

Chadwell Family Christmas update -8 AM post

This post is an installment of several posts I'll be making today... If you want to read it chronologically scroll down to the post I made at 5 AM this morning... Merry Christmas...!

Well, It's a little after 8 AM... I've been at it for about four hours... I've got the turkey in the smoker... I just made a pan of cornbread oyster dressing and I also made one without oysters... They both look and smell delicious... I'll post my recipes later...!

Connor came into the kitchen about an hour ago... He was still groggy with sleep but did manage to say, '...It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas...!' Then he asked his standard question, 'Where's mom...?' -To which I replied... ' Every body's still asleep...'

Connor must have decided that 7 AM was too early to be up and without further discussion he disappeared back into his room....!

I'm going to make some deviled eggs for an appetiser later... I'm also going to make some bruschetta for an appetiser, too.

Monica and Judy should be up soon... They are taking care of the other side dishes and dessert... I want to have as much of my stuff done as possible before they get up so I'd better close here.

Connor's right.. It IS starting to feel a lot like Christmas...!

Coach Sam
-8:12 AM

0 comments: