Friday, December 01, 2006

Chadwell Family Thanksgiving Photos

The Turkey was perfect...! I kept it on the smoker for about 4 and a half hours... I think it was the best one I've ever prepared...!


What was on the menu...? A 10 lb smoked turkey that I prepared myself... cranberry sauce... dressing... giblet gravy... green bean casserole.... sweet potatoe casserole... hot buttered rolls... and of course some delicious champagne to help it all go down smoothly.


Elijah has his own little outdoor rocking chair. He enjoyed sitting on the back patio with John and I while I was cooking the turkey.


Mom is helping Elijah with his shoe...





Here's Our 2006 Chadwell Family Thanksgiving Photo....







Wow... I can't believe my face looked so full in that photo... I'm going to have to take a 'photo-shop' class and work on that... No wait, I can just go on a diet...! Elijah was watching an episode of the Wiggles when we snapped that photo.









Elijah had his first taste of turkey on Thanksgiving Day. He liked it a whole lot...!

0 comments: