Friday, December 01, 2006

Yes, I'm Still ALIVE...!

My Brother John joined us for lunch this Thanksgiving ...


FRIDAY, DECEMBER 1: I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted... Life is good... Over the past 10 days everyone in the family took turns being sick... Elijah is cutting something like six teeth at the same time and has not been sleeping well so that means that Mom and Dad are not sleeping much, either...

The weather is Cold here now... We've been keeping a fire going in the fireplace pretty much all the time...

Thanksgiving was really nice... Except that Connor was in Missouri... We missed him but I know that he needs to spend time with his dad's family, too...

I have knee surgery next week... I am SO ready for that. My knee is hurting all the time, now...

That's about it... I hope you enjoy the Thanksgiving photos...

Coach Sam

0 comments: