Thursday, December 14, 2006

I'm Still Here...!

It's hard to believe that I'm just now making a post on my journal. Today is the eighth day since my surgery. I'm still hobbling around. I've still got a bit of pain and I'm actually surprised at the amount of swelling that is still there.

I'm trying to stay off the leg as much as I can until the swelling goes down more. Right now I'm sitting propped up on the couch in my family room with my leg elevated.

I've been spending a good deal of time recently working on a new website I'm building and a tournament I'm organizing.

That's it in a nutshell... The tournament is this weekend and next week I'm hosting a Tennis Camp at Columbia Lakes. I still may not be too mobile by then but I've got good people helping me.

Well, I need to close here. More later... -Coach Sam

0 comments: