Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Hot Air Balloons in Nassau Bay


A few weeks ago the Clear Lake area celebrated the Balunar fest... My Friday morning classes were treated to many balloons practicing lift off and descent techniques. It was a beautiful morning for tennis and hot air balloons.

Today I have lots of lessons. And I still have quite a bit of email correspondence to tend to...

I was going to go for my morning walk this morning but I may skip it to come home and work...

I'm having a terrible time getting Connor up for school this morning. It's 6:43 AM and I've had to go into his room 3 times now. We need to leave at 7 AM... Oh I just finally heard stirring down the hallway. Good. Hmmm.... Well I'd better close here so I can get ready to get on the road as well...

More later... Bye for now.

Coach Sam

1 comments:

Jan said...

Hey Coach Sam,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm amazed at how many blogs you keep up and running. You must be a busy guy!?
Thanks for partnering with us in prayer as we seek to homeschool our children. Prayer is a powerful tool indeed.