Friday, September 16, 2005

Some Football Photos

Here are some much anticipated football photos from a game a couple of weeks ago. I haven't been able to see any of Connor's games yet because I've been teaching a session of tennis lessons on Thursday evening in League City the past six weeks but we just finished that session and I'm taking next week off to go see Connor Play. I'm pumped and excited...

Monica took these photos I've posted below. I'll get more next week including some close ups of Connor in his Uniform...! Stay tuned...

Here's Connor during a time out on the field. Connor is number 63...!


Connor normally plays the tackle or guard position. And he's worked his way onto the 1st string of starters although he's shown here on the sidelines...


Here's Connor and his team as the coach leads them in a prayer before a game.


These are the Warrior Cheerleaders. The one on the far right in the back row is named Courtney and she used to take tennis lessons from me when I worked at Lost Forest Racquet Club.

0 comments: