Friday, September 09, 2005

My Stepson Connor


Connor is doing great in school. His grades are great. He's playing football. Their team won last night and Monica took some photos that I'll try to publish later on. All the US Open lately has got Connor fired up to play tennis again. He hasn't really played any in the past month. That's actually good for him. I always want to hear that he wants to play tennis. Never that he's tired of playing or bored with it.

In this photo he's wearing his Wilson Tennis Back Pack that he converted to a book bag for school. Sadly, it recently exploded under the strain of carrying Connor's books. It was really designed to carry racquest and clothes, any way...

We replaced it with a back pack that also converts into a travel trailer. I'm not kidding. It's a back pack on wheels. Wow... they didn't have that kind of technology when I was a kid...


Today I have lessons all morning in Clear Lake. Then I go to Houston for an HPTA meeting. After that the afternoon is mine to sleep away... And sleep I will... I'm running on little rest these past few days. But I'll get caught up. I'm happy. Things are going well.

Well, that's it for now. I need to get to work on my HPTA meeting later this morning.

Bye for now...

Coach Sam

0 comments: