Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Still working on the House


Here's the other half of the Hurricane Rita ping pong match I published a few days ago. We really haven't played ping pong in awhile, maybe after we get a few cool fronts and the temperatures are more pleasant we'll get back in the swing of things.


I spent the entire day yesterday working in the yard, garage, and cleaning out one of my closets. It was a fairly productive day but there's still much for me to do. But I can just stay busy and knock out the little projects one at a time, right...?

Today I'm going to teach lessons this afternoon. I need to step up my lessons program a little. Between taking personal days, being sick, and bad weather I really haven't tught very much this month. But we've still had our regular bills. (sigh)

I have a dentist appointment at 9 AM. I kinda dread that becuae I haven't been to the dentist in years. I'm not having any oral problems but it's only a matter of time if I don't have my teach cleaned regularly.

My lessons today start at 2:30 PM. I'll probably leave from the house around 1 or 1:15 PM. Then I have lessons the rest of the afternoon until 8 PM. How much I get done this morning depends upon how long the dentist takes...

That's about it for my day. I'd like to take some time to just write. I need to pour out some emotion but there's not really time this morning. Perhaps this evening I'll bare my soul. ( a little)

Until next time, thanks for reading my journal...!

Coach Sam

0 comments: