Sunday, September 04, 2005

Labor Day Weekend

I'm taking an easy day today... I'm Watching the US Open and blogging. Earlier today I grilled some burgers. Now I'm just chilling out. I haven't really taken time to relax in weeks...

And I've been particularly busy the past few days. The Baby has taken up any extra time I might have had... Elijah has not been sleeping for very long periods of time lately. As a result, Monica has been up a bunch, and I'm trying as much as I can to help her get some rest every now and then. But now I'm so sleep deprived myself that I have not been able to get up early in the morning and blog for over a week. Maybe I can get caught up today...!

tomorrow is Labor Day and boy am I going to Labor. I'm not giving lessons, but I'm going to work here around the house. We're going to try to take the next two weekends and fix our house up to put up for sale. We're trying to move down to Columbia Lakes or Clear Lake as soon as possible... Hopefully before Gasoline reaches $14 a gallon...!

Any way... That's about it for now... More later...

Sam

0 comments: