Friday, August 03, 2007

Gabriel



Gabriel is the newest addition to our family. He adopted us a little over a year ago. He is a sweet kitty although he meows a lot at night and wakes us up at times. He loves Hobbes, our oldest cat. It's neat to watch their relationship.
Cats are pretty cool, I think. And we've got the 'coolest' cats around town...!
8/03/07... Today I have a long day on the teaching court. I'm about to pack up and head for League City for a home school camp, then I've got private lessons scheduled throughout the day back at Columbia Lakes. I'm looking forward to relaxing at home this evening with my family...!
Thanks for reading my blog. Some days it will be more lengthy than others but today is one of those days where every moment is precious and I can't spare any extra time here because I have to post in Elijah's Blog before I pack up and head out.
Bye for now.... -Coach Sam

0 comments: