Thursday, August 02, 2007

Looking Back on Mother's Day, May 2007

I'm so far behind on my blogging right now... I'm just now going back through some old photos and posting now what I should have done months ago...

This past Mother's day we took Monica to a nice, country home style cooking restaurant in Wharton, Texas. We went to the same restaurant the year before and were so impressed with it that we decided to make it a tradition. The 2007 Mother's Day spread was more impressive than the year before. In the photo above Elijah is finishing off some home made chocolate pie... MMMMmmmm... Yummy, Yummy...!

I recognize what an awesome mommy that my sweet Monica is. (-She's not a bad wife, either...!) She's a very gifted, talented, caring ,compassionate individual and I am greatly blessed to be her husband...!

I love you, Monica...! I hope this photo brings back some fond memories for You.

-Love Always, Sam

0 comments: