Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wednesday: My Favorite Day of the Work Week

I like Wednesdays best of all the days of the work week. Right now it's my least full lesson day and I can always count on Wednesdays to get caught up on stuff. And it's a short work day too because of Church. -And I really like going to church...

So there it is. I've fulfilled my obligation to write about something that is a favorite of mine...

Tomorrow's theme is supposed to be something political but I'm not really having peace about that topic. While I'm not afraid to defend what I believe in, I think that I'm looking for trouble going out on a limb every Thursday with some kind of potentially controversial topic.

So we'll see. I may change my Thursday topic to something else... I welcome any suggestions.

OK, so this will be a short post today... If you want something of more substance please check out Monica's post from yesterday, or my prayer journal. Until next time.... Bye for now...

0 comments: