Thursday, August 23, 2007

Rylee The Dog


Oh that Rylee is such a character...! Sometimes I love her and sometimes I hate her... She can just be too hyper at times...! But she is a very sweet and loving dog at heart.
Today my blog topic is something political... Last week's topic: NAFTA, didn't provoke any comments or discussion. Today my topic is Home Schooling.
Monica and I plan to Home School Elijah. I'm kinda excited to be the principal of 'Chadwell Pre-K'...! You know, The bible says We are called to be in the world but not of it. And we are not for one second considering placing Elijah in the world of public school. And honestly, our experience with private, Christian schools has not been all that satisfactory, either.
We don't think that anyone is going to put the same kind of quality time and effort into the development of our son like Monica and I will.
And I'm not slamming public school teachers. I do believe that there are some outstanding individual teachers in the public school system, I know several. None the less, we are planning to keep Elijah close by and will train him up ourselves...!

0 comments: