Wednesday, August 15, 2007

One of Coach Sam's Favorite Ways To Relax: Cooking Bar B Que

Cooking Bar B Que really is a fine art. I'm getting better and better at cooking ribs... There are no complaints at this dinner table...!


Prepping the meet is important. And coming up with the perfect rib rub is something that I'm forever experimenting with...


Getting the smoke right is another challenge. I like to use apple wood for my ribs better than mesquite. But more important than the smoke is the temperature. Maintaining a constant 185-200 degrees for hours can be a challenge on a charcoal grill, but I'm a traditionalist and think that REAL Bar B Que has to be made from charcoal...!

Nothing Beats tender, meat falling off the bones, smoky, spicy, pork ribs...! MMMmmm....!

Well, that's my journal entry for today... I enjoyed it and I hope you did, too. Tomorrow's topic will be something political... See you then...!

Coach Sam

0 comments: