Sunday, August 12, 2007

Quick Sunday Morning Blog: Hanging Out With Elijah

My Sweet, Smiling Little Boy!
Elijah and I are watching the Mickey Mouse Club this morning while Monica is getting ready for church... I have only got a few short minutes before I have to get ready for church myself so I thought I'd get a little blogging in...
Yesterday was pretty busy. I had lessons in the morning, then I helped Monica get Connor's room ready for some contractors who were supposed to come install new carpet in Connor's room. Unfortunately the contractor did not come and it threw our whole day's schedule planning off...
That's the second time in a row that the carpet installation fell through.... Agghhh... How frustrating...! I'm very disappointed in humanity right now. We're under the gun to get that work completed before Connor gets home.... I can't see how it will work out at this point but I know that it will...!
Today after church we're going to run some errands and then just stay close to home this afternoon. -Perhaps I'll blog some more this evening...!
That's it for now... More later!
-Coach Sam

0 comments: