Monday, March 28, 2005

First Time in Missouri

I've never been to Missouri before but we made the 6 and 1/2 hour drive from Memphis and here we are. I met Brian's family tonight. His Mom and Dad, Brothers, Uncles... They are such a nice family. And they were extremely gracious to me. I wish the circumstances that brought us together weren't what they are....

But Connor is still holding up well. He's such a great kid...!

It's late... 12 AM I'm still up for two reasons. I'm desperately behind on my work, and my throat is very sore from coughing so much. I started taking a z-pak tonight and I had two Nyquil liquid Gels so I should konk out here before long. I'm absolutely miserable with this sore throat...! If I keep coughing I'm going to ban myself down into the lobby in a few minutes otherwise I'm going to keep everyone up all night...!

So... I'd better close here... I'm just going to be more negative if I continue...

Pray for Connor and the Copeland Family as they pay their last respects to Connor's Dad tomorrow morning at 11 AM.

Thanks to all who have called and emailed well wishes and condolences... They are greatly appreciated.

Bye for now,

Coach Sam

0 comments: