Sunday, March 20, 2005

Sunday: Kicking Back and Catching Up...!


Hello Friends,

It looks like I've finally settled in to a 'normal' routine...! I worked hard all week. And now I'm going to take it easy today (Sunday). It's 7:13 AM... Monica's still asleep. I slept in until 6:30 AM...! We'll probably go to the 10 or 11:30 AM church service today. Then lunch somewhere. Then, I don't know... Maybe we'll go for a walk somewhere. I don't have anything really pressing today. I might clean out my car... Perhaps I'll work on my websites a little...

The sun is out right now and it's looking like a gorgeous day after a very stormy night last night. I'll probably try to do something outside and enjoy this beautiful weather. Perhaps we'll go to Raveneaux Country Club this afternoon for a few minutes and catch some of the gran prix action. I have a few students playing in the tournament this weekend.

Let's see... Let me do a quick recap of the week...

1. Gasoline prices are getting us down because I do a lot of commuting in my business.

2. The weather has been very unpredictable... Hot, cold, rainy, sunny...! I had a rainout Tuesday and Wednesday this past week.

3. Monica's been really tired with the pregnancy. And she's had quite a bit of heart burn...! We understand that is normal for this stage of her pregnancy.

4. We just took our 22 week photo of Monica's belly. We haven't taken my photo yet because I'm ashamed to say I've actually gained a few pounds these last 4 weeks.. That reminds me... I definitely want to get some exercise today.

5. Peepers has been sick again this week. She's had upset stomach two days in a row. Previously she has been fine for about a month since we quit feeding her table scraps. We're worried now that the Doctor's diagnosis of feline leukemia might be accurate. We're monitoring her closely.

6. Gabriel continues to be quite mischievous. Sparky is starting to hang out on our back porch more. I need to publish some photos of Sparky. Hobbes is now the 'Alpha Cat'.

7. Things are going great in my tennis business. I'm getting new students every week and I have a big tournament planned at Columbia Lakes on April 22. That's exciting.

8. Monica has registered our baby at Babies 'R' Us. Note that when you click this link it takes you to the Amazon.com site because Babies 'R' Us has their registry through Amazon. I wanted her to put on the registry that the baby needed a new plasma big screen television, but she wouldn't do it...!

9. We had a good HPTA board meeting on Friday. You should check out the HPTA website sometime. I'm making changes to it every week. I'm going to add a bunch of new photos this afternoon.

That's pretty much the major stuff for the week. I'm really getting in to photo journaling now. So keep an eye out for more photos. You know what has often been said: A picture is worth a thousand words...!

Take Care, Bye for now... Thanks for reading my journal!

Coach Sam

0 comments: