Thursday, March 17, 2005

Saint Patrick's Day...!

We've got a beautiful day on our hands for Saint Patrick's Day...! And I've got about 5 hours here at the house to get a lot of things done...! Yesterday I stayed home because of the rain. (and I wasn't feeling too well yesterday afternoon, either... I've had a lot of achey flu-like symptoms the past few days....

I spent much of the day working on my websites. Be sure to check out my new tournament website for the adult and junior tournament I'm hosting at Columbia Lakes April 22-24. And check out the HPTA Link and my personal web page, too...!

It seems I'm a little link happy today. So while you're at it why not take a quiz about Saint Patrick Link, too. I learned a bunch about the patron saint of Ireland from this survey.

Monica was feeling really bad last night. She had heart burn and barely slept a wink. I almost took her to the emergency room. She's trying to sleep in this morning.

I've got lessons this afternoon from 2 to 6 PM in League City. It's a short day for me.

I'm going to spend this morning working on HPTA Stuff. That's what's happening in my world. Talk to you later...

Coach Sam

0 comments: