Monday, March 07, 2005

The week ahead (and behind...)

First, the week behind... (last week)

Monica and I literally wore ourselves out effecting numerous house repairs that we had procrastinated on, but I must say the place looked pretty good by the time Judy and Arno arrived on Tuesday afternoon. I had a full week of lessons last week and Monica and Judy drove to Tennessee to pick up Connor. Arno and I shared a great dinner at Pappa's Bar B Que Friday night. Saturday I taught in Columbia Lakes all morning and Sunday I went to church and spent the rest of the day working on the next Gran Prix tournament.

This week:

Today I'm hosting a spring break camp at Columbia Lakes from 10 AM to 3 PM and I'm just hoping the weather cooperates. If all goes well I'm taking tomorrow off from lessons and I'll have a little more time to catch up with my journal writing. I have another camp Wednesday and then I'm taking Thursday off, too.

More later... Bye for now. Coach Sam

0 comments: