Thursday, March 10, 2005

Never Been More Busy...

Wow... This was an incredibly busy week. I got quite a bit done... I had two pretty big tennis camps and finished up the third gran prix tournament data entry and made the draws. I was exhausted by the time I went to bed last night. It was about 11 PM when I went to bed and I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

Today I slept in until 7:30 AM...! I did some yard work in the morning and then we all went to have lunch at the Taste of Texas. Mmmm.... It was delicious...! We spent the afternoon watching the movie 'Dodgeball'. I've been a Television junkie today. I watched the last part of 'Survivor' and now we're watching the classic sci-fi movie: Alien versus Predator. I've never seen it before. I'm 20 minutes into the movie and so far Predator is kicking butt...!

I'm going to work on my web sites this evening and returning some email messages.

This has been a very relaxing day. I deserved it after the past two days...!

Tomorrow I have a full day of tennis lessons. Saturday is going to be pretty full, too...!

Well... That's the update. More later... I'll try to update again Sunday

0 comments: