Monday, March 14, 2005

It's Already Mid March...!

This month is picking up speed. The temperatures reached up into the mid eighties yesterday. I suppose summer is just right around the corner...! Saturday I taught at Columbia Lakes all day. Saturday evening Arno and I had dinner at Pappadeux while Monica and Judy were taking Connor back to Tennessee. We went to bed early that night. Sunday I got up and watched church on TV then worked in the garage a bit, then spent the rest of the day working on the HPTA Gran Prix tournament and website.

Monica and Judy made it back safely around 7 PM last night. Poor Girls, they were exhausted...!

Arno and Judy are getting ready to leave in a few minutes. They want to be on the road before traffic gets bad. Boy do I know about that. I like to be on the road by 6 AM myself for just that same reason...!

Today will be a long day for me. My first lesson today is at 9 AM and my last lesson this evening is at 7:30 PM so I won't even be off the court until 8:30 PM and probably not back on the road again until 9 PM and probably not home tonight until 10:30 PM...! Mondays and Wednesdays are like that. Hopefully I'll be able to work out a better schedule by the fall. I'd like to hire an assistant soon...!


Until then... I work all day. But hey, I'm not complaining. I feel blessed to have so much business...! I'll try to log on later today and write a bit more. But I need to close here for now. I've still got one more project to complete before I head out the door at 6 AM.

Bye for now... Thanks for reading my journal.

0 comments: