Friday, March 25, 2005

We made it...!

Monica and I have been traveling since 2 AM... We finally made it to Tennessee this afternoon. We picked up Connor and now are resting at the hotel room. Connor's Dad's funeral will be on Tuesday Morning in Missouri. It's a 5 hour drive from where we are in Tennessee. Then we have a 9 hour drive home after that.

I'm not sure how it will all pan out at this point but I doubt we'll be home until Thursday or Friday. Connor seems to be holding up quite well inspite of the circumstances.

Monica and I are, well, exhausted. Monica is sleeping now and Connor is watching TV while I write in my journal. Thank God for free highspeed internet in our hotel room...! I'm actually too tired to sleep right now. My eyes are burning like crazy and the burn whether they are open or closed. I'm going to close them in a minute.

When I checked my email a minute ago I had 26 messages of condolences and well wishes and prayers. Thank You all...!

Please keep those prayers coming...!

More later....

Coach Sam

0 comments: