Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Oh What a Beautiful Day...!


It's absolutely Gorgeous out today...! It's officially Spring, You know...! I've got a busy afternoon on the courts. But I'm actually a little sore from teaching yesterday. I had six hours of lessons and my arm and shoulder are a little tight this morning and my wrist just downright huts. Ah... But those are the occupational hazards of a tennis pro...!

I have to put together a flyer for my summer programs today. I should have already had that done...! I need to work on some HPTA stuff this morning, too. Actually, all in all it's going to be a busy week up until Friday. On Friday I'm just teaching half a day then taking Saturday and Sunday off...! Yea...!

That's about it. I'll write a little more on Thursday. Perhaps we'll have the name picked out for our son by then... We're still working on it!

Oh and I'll publish some new baby belly photos on Thursday, too...! See you then!

Coach Sam

0 comments: