Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Another Crazy, Full Day...!

I've been up for a while... I awakened at 3 :45 AM spent a little time in my prayer journal this morning as I like to start out my day with a little visitation with God... Now I'm getting focused on how the rest of my day will pan out. I have lessons in West Columbia early this morning. Two privates at 8 and 9 AM...! Then I have a sales meeting at Columbia Lakes... Then at some point today I'll meet with the upper management to discuss a plan for increased activity at the club. In between that I need to string a couple of racquets and I have over 40 email messages that I need to attend to...! I go back on the court at 4 PM today and teach straight through until 8:30 PM... The I get to enjoy a relaxing hour and fifteen minute ride home...! That's my day...!

I'll probably sleep in tomorrow and then I want to tackle the yard. I have some raking and mowing to do...!

Thanks for reading my journal... I'll check you later! Coach Sam

0 comments: