Thursday, February 03, 2005

Haven't I Got Anything Better To Do Than Publish Kitty Photos...?

Everyone Loves Kitty Photos. Gabriel and Hobbes are two very special kitties. They are always giving us a cute photo opportunity.

Our doctor's visit went well today. That was a blessing.

And today was the first day of my tennis conference. I did take a way a few good tips. It was a good day all in all...

Tonight I'm working on a presentation that I'll be making tomorrow. Friday will be a long day. I have to be at the conference by 7:30 AM for a meeting. Then I'll be there pretty much all day. Monica is coming up to join me for a party tomorrow evening.

That's how tomorrow is stacking up...

I'm taking a bunch of photos of the conference to post later.... That's about it. Until next time, Bye for now...!

Coach Sam

0 comments: