Thursday, February 10, 2005

A Little Good News....

Well, we're still waiting to hear the results of Peeper's feline leukemia tests, but we did take Gabriel and Hobbes to the doctor for check ups yesterday and they are fine... That gives us hope for Peeper's, too....!

I had other good news yesterday, also in that I had a very nice meeting with the Owner of Columbia Lakes and she said that they were really going to make tennis a priority this year...! That sounds fantastic to me...!

And the sun is out this morning.... Things are looking up...!

I'm going to take care of a few things here at the house this morning then I need to head into Clear lake a little early to see about getting a racquet strung... I'm waiting on a part for my stringer to be returned from repair and it won't be here until Monday. I'm hoping my good friends at Bay Oaks Country Club can hook me up...!

I was feeling a little under the weather earlier this morning, but counting my blessings from yesterday has got me kinda pumped up and I'm feeling better now.

I've got lessons in League City all afternoon and I want to be home in time to watch ABC's Prime Time Live... They are doing a documentary about a faith healer in Brazil that sounds interesting.

Yesterday was my brother John's Birthday. We visited on the phone a long time. He's doing well. He had a nice birthday and I'm glad.

That's about all the news for now... I'll check back in tomorrow. Thanks for reading my journal...

Coach Sam

0 comments: