Friday, February 18, 2005

Relaxing....

Ah... I'm hanging out at Diedrich's... My day is done... I had a busy, productive day. After my mid day break which was spent pretty much exclusively working on the Gran Prix tournament, I had another lesson in Seabrook. Now I'm waiting for Monica to get out of a conference our church is hosting. She should be getting out at 9:00 or 9:30 PM...

I've been catching up on email in my inbox. I had 140 when I started and now I'm down to less than 80...!

Tomorrow I've got lessons at Columbia Lakes until 2 PM then I should be home a little earlier than usual...! I'm looking forward to that. Sunday We'll go to the late service at church, have lunch, then I have one private lesson at 2 PM. My weekend's not looking too bad.

Hopefully all will go well with the Junior Gran Prix tournament. Well, I've got about an hour before Monica gets out of church so perhaps I can completely clean out my in box by then...

Check You later...

Coach Sam

0 comments: