Thursday, February 03, 2005

That was a Cold One..!

Yesterday the temps didn't freeze, but it was just cold enough, damp enough, and windy enough to be miserable. I did go to Columbia Lakes and taught one private lesson, but one cancelled and I canceled the rest of them.

My car was acting up a little. That figures because we just got finished spending nearly $1200 to get Monica's vehicle back on the road. For me, my battery light came on intermittently on my trip to West Columbia. I did make it there ok, and all I noticed was a little corrosion on the positive battery terminal head. I poured some coca cola on it and scraped it with a pocket knife. It's amazing how coke eats up battery corrosion so quickly. I can't believe that I put it in my stomach...! Well, I made it home last night with out the light coming on again so I suppose that was it.... Today, I have to take Monica to a doctor's appointment for the pregnancy. Then I head to the Woodlands for a tennis conference. That's how my day stacks up.

I wish I could write some more but I need to get ready to head out. Bye for now...

Coach Sam

0 comments: