Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Traffic..!

Wow, Im watching the traffic report this morning and it is horrible...! I'm very blessed that I don't have any lessons today until 4 PM. I won't leave the house today until 2 PM...!

This will be my only lesson day today until Sunday if the weather co-opperates. Thursday through Saturday I am attending a tennis conference at the Woodlands. I'm very much looking forward to it. I missed last year's conference that was held in Dallas and it's the first time in 13 years that I've missed it.

This year's slate of speakers looks like the best ever. There's going to be lots of good seminars and topics discussed. I can't wait to take away some new ideas, drills and programs.

The rest of the day I'm going to be working on the Gran Prix Tournament at Pine Forest, and taking care of a few other domestic duties around the house here.

Tomorrow morning Monica and I have a Doctor's appointment for her pregnancy. That's at 9:40 AM... I'll give you an update on that tomorrow evening.

Tonight is the President's state of the union address. I hope I can tune in on the radio as I drive home... Perhaps I'll get Monica to record it on the VCR.

This weekend is the Super Bowl. I don't even know who's in the finals... I just don't watch very much TV... And the Super Bowl hasn't been that big a topic on Christian Radio...

Well, it's nearly 8 AM... I need to tune in to Chuck Swindoll and get to work on the tournament. Thanks for checking in to Coach Sam's Journal. I'll see you next time...

Coach Sam

0 comments: