Monday, February 14, 2005

A Long Day...!

It's nearly Midnite as I start this journal entry... It was a long day. Monica and I left for Columbia Lakes this morning at 7:30 AM... We got home tonight at 10:30 PM but we stopped for a nice Valentine's dinner in Pearland... I've been working on the tournament draws and first match times, getting them ready for publication in the morning.

I'm printing draws right now and I'll turn in for some much needed sleep in a few minutes.

I had a good day of lessons and a good meeting with some of the sales staff at Columbia Lakes. I'm really happy with the way things are going there....

The highlight of my day was dinner. Monica and I went to Johnny Carinos Italian Kitchen in Pearland. Dinner was great and Monica gave me a home made card. It had a beautiful sketch, a scripture verse and a sweet personal note. That was the most awesome gift I've ever received...! And all I got her was a box of chocolates....!

Well, I'm going to turn in for a little shut eye...! More tomorrow morning...! Coach Sam

0 comments: