Monday, October 24, 2005

Another Trip to the Vet...!

Here's a photo of Gabriel and Hobbes. Gabriel is the slightly darker of the two in front. Hobbes in the background is going back to the vet for the second time this year for a 'battle injury'. Last time he was attacked by a mocking bird. But this time it looks like he was in a fight with another cat. Monica's taking him in now.

Poor Hobbes. He's always been such a pacifist. And he's a big cat... He weighs over 20 lbs... Oh well, I hope and pray he'll be ok...

Today I'm taking the day off from lessons. I'm completely dead from the tournament. This strept throat has kicked my butt...! I'll probably have to cancel lessons tomorrow, too. We'll see. You know this always happens. I typically wipe myself out physically doing a tournament and then end up having to cancels lessons afterwards which voids out any extra income the tournament produced. Sigh...

We did hear back from the seller whom we're buying our house from. They are having their own inspection of the foundation done and will get back to us probably today regarding that issue. We're pretty much all set to close on the house on Friday morning if everything goes as planned...

I have to pull all the Junior Excellence together this morning. This will be a busy week...!

Not much else to report. The tournament went very well... Connor and Monica and the baby are doing well. Just Hobbey and myself are under the weather.

More later... Bye for now. Coach Sam

1 comments:

Jonathan said...

Sam,

I hope you get well soon. And yes, that is a big cat! You take care.