Saturday, October 15, 2005

My Birthday Photos

Here's a photo of the cake that Monica baked for me... I didn't want a fancy expensive cake, just a delicious, fresh baked, Betty Crocker Yellow Cake with chocolate icing... Yum... And it was decorated just right by my sweet wife... It was Great...!


After a delicious meal at Kanomwan Thai Restaurant and my cake... I crashed on the couch with Peepers by about 9:15 PM... I didn't even stay up to watch sci-fi Friday....


This morning I'm up early, stringing racquets, and preparing for a trip to Columbia Lakes. I need to leave by 5:45 AM. I have my first lesson at 7:45 AM, but I need a few minutes to get set up for the day once I get there.... Then I teach straight through until 12 Noon. That's my day. Pretty soon I won't have to get up so early because I'll be waking up at Columbia Lakes every morning starting in November...!

Well, I gota finish this last racquet... More later this afternoon...

Coach Sam

0 comments: