Sunday, October 16, 2005

Go Astros...!


I was really tired by the end of the day yesterday but I was lifted up a little by the Astros win...! How exciting... But still, I went to bed early last night and slept 8 hours without interruption...! Yea...! I've been in desperate need of sleep for days... And today I'm going to take it easy physically and just work on stuff here at the house. I'll do a lot of blogging, string some racquets, and send out information on my upcoming tournament next weekend.

I'm going to watch Dr Charles Stanley's church service broadcast this morning. It comes on at 8 AM in about an hour... After that message I'll probably blog on my prayer journal. I know I should really take the entire day off from work, it's actually a command from the bible... Perhaps I will. It seems like I'm overwhelmed with too much stuff, but maybe that's precisely because I haven't fully honored the Lord's Day in weeks. I am feeling a little convicted about that right now... Oh well, I'll explore that thought in my prayer journal. I like to keep this journal and my prayer journal topics separate.

I have so many readers from different nationalities and religious persuasions that I don't want to offend anyone with my personal religious views. I try to live my faith in every encounter, in every conversation, and in every coaching opportunity. Everyone has a perspective. And if anyone wants to know about my faith they are welcome to click the appropriate link.

OK, wow... I sort of went off on a tangent, didn't I...? Well, as I was saying earlier, I'm taking it easy today. Monica suggested that we watch a football game this afternoon with Connor. I think that's a fantastic idea. I wonder if the Ram's game will be televised in our area today...? Connor is a big Ram's fan... I'm not that keen on football, but I'm definitely keen on Connor...!

I'll probably blog a little more here later... I've got some good Hobbes and Gabriel photos to post... Bye for now... SC

0 comments: