Monday, October 10, 2005

Baby Kitty Next to the Baby Bouncer


Gabriel is fascinated with the baby equipment. All the kitty's are. I think they are a little jealous of Elijah because he gets so much attention. But I think they love him too. Especially Peepers. Yes, we're all one big happy family.

Although tempers were a little shorter yesterday as we faced a big deadline to get out house ready for viewing by perspective buyers, things are going pretty well. This is a busy, hectic Month. We'll be closing on the house at Columbia Lakes on October 31...! That's just about 3 weeks away...!

I'm working feverishly to get caught up on all my work. When we finally get moved I'll have a much more manageable schedule...! But until then It's going to be crazy!

Well, I have to get on the road... I'm at Columbia Lakes all day. By for now...

Coach Sam

2 comments:

Patti Doughty said...

I'm excited to hear about the new house. God bless Monica for all that painting. She's a better woman than I. I tried to paint our hallway this summer while we were staying in a cottage down the road on vacation. I got it done, barely, but it was exhausting. Next time, I'm hiring a REAL painter.

Jonathan said...

Sam,

Love the photos! That cat looks like he is up to no good. :-)

Take care and God Bless!
Banks