Sunday, October 09, 2005

Set To Move in Early November...!


Here's a good photo of Connor and Peepers watching television
We signed the paperwork today on the contract for the house we're buying at Columbia Lakes. Our closing date is set for October 31...! Woohoo...! I'm excited...
We're all exhausted from getting our house ready for viewings today. It looks like there a couple of interested parties. Perhaps we'll get an offer soon on our house as well. That would be great if we did.
Monica and the baby are sleeping right now... Connor is watching TV and I'm just blogging this evening. I'm too worn out myself to start any new project so I'll probably go to bed early myself and try to rest up for a full day tomorrow.
That's about it... Until tomorrow, Bye for now...
Coach Sam

0 comments: