Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Today is Ask a Stupid Question Day

That's what the headline of my yahoo sbcglobal home page read this morning. That brings to mind some funny, stupid questions I've heard over the years... I'm going to be pondering the stupidest question I ever heard this morning and get back to you as little later...

This will be undoubtedly the busiest month of my life...! I don't even have time to go into great detail here because time of the essence. But let's just say that I'll be ready to take a day off sometime in November...!

Today we will find out if we got the house at Columbia Lakes we put an offer in for. And we have an open house on our house this weekend and already have a perspective buyer...! That's exciting...!

Well, it's 7:03 and I have to take Connor to school and then stop by the bank and make a deposit before I do anything else.

So... I gotta Run. By for now... I'll try to post some pictures later this morning or tonight for sure...!

Coach Sam

0 comments: