Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Hobbes Takes a Break After an Exhausting Game of Ping Pong!

Here's a photo of Hobbes sulking as Monica had just defeated him in a very close game of ping pong...!


Doctor's Report on Hobbes:

Poor Hobbey had some pretty bad bites. The vet said it was definitely feline bites. We suspect Peepers. Hobbes and Peepers have never been friends. I have this theory that Peepers is from France and doesn't speak English. Hobbes is from America and doesn't speak French... What can we do...?

Well, when we move to Columbia Lakes we're going to have Peepers live at the tennis shop. I've always had a cat at my club wherever I've worked. Many of you who have known me a long time probably remember 'Henry Topspin'. He was the beloved tennis cat at both Windsor Court and Bay Area Racquet Club for about 10 years...!

Coach Sam's Health:

I'm still out with Strept Throat. I've just been working from home getting caught up on email correspondence. Don't try to call me on the phone. I have no voice, but I don't feel so bad, just extremely fatigued... Hopefully another day of rest will have me on the road to recovery...

That's about it for now... Until Next Time... Coach Sam

0 comments: