Monday, October 17, 2005

Today I'm Off To a Rough Start

I overslept this monring.... So I'm not going in to Columbia Lakes early. I probably won't get on the road until after lunch. That will allow me to get a few other things done here at home, but I hate the fact that I've let down some of my most faithful tennis students...

Today I'll be monitoring the entries coming in for my tournament this weekend. I have about 55 registered so far. I was hoping for 100, but now I'll settle for 75 and I think that's attainable. There is normally a mad rush at deadline time to enter so I conceivably could get 20 entries in the mail or online today. Entries close at midnight, but I'll probably start making the seeding and making the draws around 10 or 10:30 PM...

Monica and I will probably have to go down to the bank today and discuss our home loan with them. There have been a few issues with the fact that our Houston home hasn't sold yet. I don't think that will be a 'deal-breaker', but it is something that will require my direct attention. I can't push this off on Monica to handle by herself...! So in that regard, perhaps it's working out for the best that I didn't leave for Columbia Lakes early this morning after all...

I'd better close here and start tending to the things I need to tend to this morning... More later... Coach Sam

0 comments: