Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My New Web Page...!

I'm constructing a new website for Chadwell Tennis.com. It will have a lot more functionality than the present one.

Check it out at http://chadwelltennis.com

I've spent much of the morning working on it because I've recently done a lot of advertising for my home school programs and people will be clicking that link and the message they would have received is that this site is unavailable. Now at least it points to the old site.

I've got to get to work on HPTA business now...

By the way, we still haven't heard any thing definite from our realtor regarding the Columbia Lakes Property. But it looks like we might have an interested buyer for our house here in Houston. Please keep our house sitation in your prayers!

I must get back to work now... Until Next Time... Coach Sam

0 comments: