Friday, October 07, 2005

Fixing Up The House


Here's Monica painting the cabinets to our bathroom. She finished that project a few days ago and our bathroom looks awesome now...!

We've been working feverishly the past few days getting all our home improvement projects completed. It's been non stop for Monica and I. But the place is really starting to shape up nicely, now. We have an open house this weekend for buyers and an open next week for realtors.

It sure would be nice to sell our house quickly, or at least have a contract on this house before we move into the new one in West Columbia. Only time will tell...!

I've been up late every night this week and up early on top of that. And it looks like more of the same for the next few weeks right up until the end of the month if we close on the other house as planned. That's ok... I'll get caught up on my sleep next month!

We're busy, but it's a very good busy...! I've got dinner in the oven right now and am about to go outside and start another painting project. I'm refinishing about 8 or 9 doors tonight. I'll take a break in another hour when dinner's ready. I definitely want to get the painting done tonight so the house has an entire day tomorrow to air out before the open house on Sunday.

Later tonight I have to work on more HPTA stuff. And maybe blog a little more. But that's it for now... I'll make a Connor and the Kitties Report this evening if I have time... SC

0 comments: