Friday, August 12, 2005

The Dirty Dozen...!


Does anyone remember that movie: The Dirty Dozen...? A War Movie With Lee Marvin...? Well my post today doesn't have anything to that... But my title refers to the number of diapers I've changed since Elijah was born...! And 'dirty' is definitely the operative word...! Yes I've changed 12 diapers...!

Here is a photo of Elijah and I resting after celebrating the Dirty Dozen...!

Now I know I've posted a lot of sleeping baby photos, but the truth is that Elijah is awake quite a bit, too. And he's awake mostly when we want to sleep!

Last night was my night to stay up. It was a restless night. And I was so sleepy driving to work this morning I had to stop 3 times and get out and walk around to revive myself. But I made it. And had a good morning of lessons.

I got back home around 1:30 PM and decided to take it easy the rest of the afternoon. Tomorrow I'm going to spend the day at the home school conference.

Tonight is Sci-Fi Night... We've got Star Gate SG1, Star Gate Atlantis, and then my personal favorite, Battle Star Galactica...!

We're about to enjoy a delicious dinner that was prepared by some of my tennis students in Clear Lake. We've been so blessed by acts of kindness and compassion from my tennis students, it just blows me away how kind, generous, and thoughtful everyone has been. That's God's Providence for sure!

Well, I'm going to close here... More later.

Coach Sam

0 comments: