Thursday, August 25, 2005

Sis is Heading Home Today...!


My Sis Becky is heading back to New York today. It has been a great visit. I love my sis so much... I'll miss her. We all will. She has been a tremendous help to Monica and the baby. And Connor and I have really enjoyed all the delicious meals she cooked us! Hopefully she'll be back for another visit soon because we won't be able to take Elijah to New York for some time...

Yesterday we got the dishwasher fixed... It was a very simple repair that took about 5 seconds...! We also had our house powerwashed... Wow it looks a whole lot cleaner now...! And last night we took Becky to Marie Selma, our favorite Mexican Restaurant for dinner. Mmmm... It was delicious...!

Well... I have much to do... So I'd better close here... Bye for now...

Coach Sam

0 comments: