Friday, August 05, 2005

Sci Fi Night

Friday evenings I like to hang at home and watch the Sci Fi Channel. It's really the only time I watch television. Stargate Atlantis comes on at 8 PM and then my favorite, Battlestar Galactica comes on at 9 PM...!

I used to watch the original Battlestar Galactica as a kid... This is a remake of the original series... It's good.

Today was a little a stressful. I was up a lot the night before... And then Arno and Judy left early this morning and I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to them. I missed them by about one minute... Tennis lessons went ok, but I did have a little discipline problem in the last class... That happens from time to time... I think I handled it ok.

The rest of the afternoon I worked on returning email messages and posting photos on my Elijah Blog. We went to Babies R Us this evening and got some baby stuff... The we went out to eat at The Outback Steakhouse. It was Elijah's first trip to a restaurant. He slept pretty much the entire time. Our dinner was good... Now here we are... Back home...

I'm actually kinda sleepy right now... Little or no sleep for 8 days is starting to catch up with me...! Hopefully I can stay up until 10 PM...

I think I'll close here... More in the morning. Bye for now. Coach Sam

0 comments: