Monday, August 01, 2005

A New Blog...!

I just started a new blog for Elijah... You can now keep up with the life of Elijah Chadwell by clicking elijahchadwell.blogspot.com.




I've been working on Elijah's blog this weekend when I should have been working on other things like my tournament and lessons schedule this week...! Oh well... I know it will all work out...! But I'll have my hands full today. I leave for Columbia Lakes this morning at 6 AM and I'm on the court from 8 AM to Noon. Then I have a little break this afternoon and then back on the court from 4 to 8 PM. The four hour break may have to include a trip to Houston to pick up a racquet and strings...

I've been up since 3 AM working this morning. Elijah has definitely changed our sleeping habits. It's a good thing I don't require very much sleep any way...! So far though, Elijah has been a very good baby. And actually he slept pretty well last night.

Well... I'd better close here... Let me just say that it feels a whole lot different being a dad...! More about that next time.

Bye for now... Coach Sam



1 comments:

Jonathan said...

Sam,

Congrats with Elijah... It's cool you started a blog for him. He will surely out beat his friends on this one!

Take care brother!
Jonathan