Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My Confession

Today I got a lot accomplished. I spent pretty much the entire day working on HPTA stuff. I've still got a lot more to do but I'm definitely heading on the right direction.

You know: This is a very busy and exciting time in my life...! The new baby is a joy, my career is going well. Everyone is Happy...! I can't complain... I just need to keep trying to prune my schedule to have a decent and sane life. I need to figure a way to spend less time working and more time living. Busy-ness has been an issue with me for many years, but I think that Connor coming to live with us and having my own son has motivated me more than ever to get my act together... I've really come a long way in a short time.

It's really funny how things turn out sometimes. The truth is I never really thought I would become a dad. That has always been the furthest thing in my mind. In fact, for the longest time in my life I really thought that God had called me to be single like the apostle Paul... Then I met Monica...! And my life has changed irrevocably for the better.

So here I am: A Family Man...! And it's really not so bad at all... I kinda Like it!

That's it for now...

Bye for now... Coach Sam

0 comments: