Friday, August 26, 2005

Not Much Time This Morning

I'm a bit on the run this morning. It's nearly 5 AM. I have baby duty right now so Monica can get caught up on her rest. Elijah's sleeping right now but he's liable to awaken any second so I don't know how long I'll be able to write...

Today I teach from 7:30 to 11 AM. I'm not expecting a large turnout today. It should be an easy morning. This afternoon I'll catch up on my other blogs and update my websites. I'm in a good mood to start my day. Fridays are usually pretty good for me. I always start my Fridays with a devotional time where I just sit back and count my blessings and inventory everything I have to be thankful for. The perspective I've learned to take is that even when there might be some glaring negative situations going on in my life, there's also always got to be something good going on, too. They key is to focus more on the positive than the negative. Check out my morning devotional if you have time today.

Byt really, it's easy to be positive right now. At this moment things are going pretty well right now. I have no complaints... Life is Good...!

I do miss my sister Becky, though. We had a thoroughly delightful visit these past ten days. I can't wait for her to come back again...!

As I said, I really don't have much time this morning. I know Elijah will wake up any second. I have milk warmed and ready to go. Who knows, I may get to change dirty diaper number 18 today! We'll see. If that does happen I'll give you the full report in Elijah's Blog.

Well, I gotta run... More later...! Coach Sam

0 comments: